IETEC'13 (3-6 NOVEMBER 2013) Enhancing Global Engineering and Technology Education: Meeting the Future IETEC’13 is the second conference in the IETEC series. It will be held in beautiful Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, between 3 and 6 November 2013. The IETEC'13 will explore issues related to the global future of engineering and technology education. The conference features active participation and networking in formal and informal settings. This includes dynamic key note addresses and interactive sessions, workshops, and panel discussions.
Ho Chi Minh City
IETEC’13 SPECIAL FEATURES
- Interactive workshops for all stakeholders.
- Several special plenary sessions, such as CDIO.
- The full papers submitted and presented at the conference will be considered by the award committee for the best paper awards of the IETEC'13.
- The awarded papers and the other selected papers will be invited to publish in the special issues of International Journal of Quality Assurance in Engineering and Technology education (IJQAETE).
- The selected papers of the IETEC'13 will be published in an edited book by IGI Global.
- Exhibition stalls of engineering education books, softwares, tools and equipments.
- Showcasing international universities and organisations.
- Opportunities for international collaborations in engineering and technology education.
- All the accepted and presented papers will appear in the fully indexed proceedings published by the conference committee. The IETEC’13 proceedings will be submitted for consideration to EI Compendex, Thomson Reuters (ISI) Conference Proceedings Citation Index and SCOPUS.
- Stakeholders › Academic
- Discipline Context › Engineering
- Education Level › Higher Education
- Discipline Context › ICT
- Discipline Context › Teaching and Learning