The Conventicle is a one-day conference that aims to support academics who are researching and teaching in the computer science and information technology disciplines, or who are using computer technology in their teaching. It provides an opportunity for sharing of ideas and innovations; for discussion of research directions; and for development of collaborations.
550 Bourke Street
Melbourne City Campus
- open forum or group discussion
- panel session
- demonstration of a teaching tool or technique
- presentation of a recently published or accepted journal or conference paper.
- Email your proposal (including format of presentation) in Word or PDF format and the name and contact details of the person who will be presenting to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If relevant, please provide details of the conference or journal to which your paper was accepted.
- Submissions should be made by October 18, 2013.
- Presenters will be notified by October 28, 2013.
- Dissemination › Events
- Discipline Context › ICT
- Dissemination › Network