Koli Calling is one of the leading international conferences dedicated to the exchange of research and practice relevant to Scholarship of Teaching and Learning and Education Research in the Computing disciplines. http://www.kolicalling.fi/
Koli Natural Park
Koli Calling aims to publish high quality research that combines teaching and learning experiences with solid, theoretically anchored research. The 2013 conference is organized by University of Turku (Finland) in collaboration with the University of Newcastle (Australia), and the University of Eastern Finland.
All papers will be double blind peer reviewed. The language of the conference is English. Koli Calling 2013 is in cooperation with ACM Special Interest Group on Computer Science Education (SIGCSE).
You are warmly welcome to participate 13th Koli Calling conference that is known for its moderate size, intimate atmosphere, and lively discussions. This year's conference will be back in the Sokos Hotel Koli at Koli Natural Park, an hour's drive north of the city of Joensuu.
- Submission Deadline: Monday 15 July
- Extended submission deadline (see below): Monday 22 July
- Notification of acceptance: Monday 26 August
- Submission of revised manuscripts: Monday 16 September
- Early Registration deadline: Monday 16 September
- Conference: November 14th to November 17th, 2013
- Dissemination › Events
- Education Level › Higher Education
- Discipline Context › ICT
- Discipline Context › Teaching and Learning